Saturday, January 4, 2014

Heidnik - 3 Song Sampler CD

Released on Too Damn Hype Records probably around 2002. This was a 3 song sampler given away at shows before the Nothing CD. Heidnik were a metal band from Philadelphia PA I believe. The recording quality isnt the greatest, but the fast and chaotic music makes up for it!

I don't think very many were made. I have yet to see another copy up for sale.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Seven Dead and I Laughed
2. To Whom it May Concern
3. Paper Doll Shape

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nevathjqxj38jhj/HeidnikEP.zip

3 comments:

  1. Hey dude!
    Sorry for the off-topic question, but can you upload for me two Drive Thru Records compilation, if you have them? I'm searching for Welcome to the Family and Mulletcore desperately since years. I read in one of your posts at your previous blog that you are quite familiar with them and it's literally impossible to find those ones and your blog's got some serious rarities, I love it, keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I can do that! Give me to the end of the week and I can get them up for ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually, I just found Welcome to the Family on the internet, but I'm still searching for Mulletcore, so I'd really appreciate that one, thanks for your kindness. Of course, you don't need to hurry and rush anything, whenever you want is just fine for me. :)

      Delete