Tuesday, February 18, 2014

V/A - Mulletcore CD (1998)



Released on Drive Thru Records in 1998 (#07). I picked this up in a large lot of pop punk CD's a few years ago off of a forum. Drive Thru released some great great stuff, and it kinda of sucks that some of the early stuff is difficult to find. I haven't seen many of these. So grab the MP3's while you can!!

A great release on pop punk, ska, and some emo. 

I uploaded this on request, and will also upload more if requested. I have my collection, up until the letter J, up on discogs. I have a long way to go to get everything up there! The link below is what I have cataloged so far.

http://www.discogs.com/user/chairshotrecords/collection?sort=artist&sort_order=asc

TRACK LISTING:
1. I Wanna Rock!
2. Riverfenix - All My Fault
3. The Fairlanes - Catch 22
4. Jimmy Eat World - H Model
5. Mothermania - Sam's a Nympho
6. Co-Ed - Unlucky
7. The Pharmaceutical Bandits - Wrong With Me
8. Nerf Herder - Mr. Blue Sky
9. Allister - X-Girlfriend
10. Mega City Four - Android Dreams
11. Atom & His Package - Jen S.
12. Slapstick - Heavy Metal Kid In The Parking Lot
13. Last Summer - This Looks Like A Good Spot
14. Humble Beginnings - Black &White
15. Unleaded Plus - 7-10/11-97
16. Akinyele - Put It In Your Mouth
17. Cousin Oliver - Nut
18. Size 14 - Give Satan a Hug
19. Everready - Bleach Banquet
20. The Hick-Ups - Rumors
21. Los Executivos - Wallflower
22. Donuts N Glory - The Fabulous Endeaver
23. The Shrooms - Her Only Friend
24. Shower With Goats - Useless
25. Tip - If I Tried
26. Bank of Brian - 143
27. Shitcharming with HL

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yf74bd8m4bpc4d8/mulletcore.zip

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this! Rx Bandits is one of my favourite band of all time, and this specific version of Wrong with Me what appears on this compilation is impossible to find! Now I almost have every rarities they have! :)

    ReplyDelete