Saturday, April 12, 2014

V/A - Letters From Punksville CD (1998)


I usually have a little blurb about where I obtained the releases that are featured on my blog. However, I have no recollection of where I got this. Maybe on ebay? Maybe off a forum?

Released in 1998 on Umbilical Records & Reinforcement Records. 32 tracks of pop punk, ska and street punk. You probably are familiar with most of the artists on this comp. But you may run into a few surprises as well!!

1. Bigwig - Your In Sample
2. 30 Foot Fall - People Are Stupid
3. Propagandhi - I Was a Pre-Teen McCarthyist
4. The Abducted - Nobody Wants You Around & I Don't Wanna Hear It
5. Nobodys - I Hate It
6. Violent Society - Can't Stop You
7. Billyclub - Blitz
8. The Undead - There's A Riot In Thompkins Square
9. Anti-Flag - I Don't Want To Be Like You (Live)
10. Santa's Dead - Something In The Way
11. The Vapids - Waiting For June
12. Carbona - Norma Jean
13. Tinkle - Runaway (new version)
14. The Weakerthans - Diagnosis
15. Shaft - Rubber Band
16. Mohawk Barbie - Darby Had A Mullet
17. Gob - You're Too Cool
18. The Thumbs - Looking For A Cure
19. Shyster - Follow
20. Middle Finger - A Ferret Named Schick
21. The Supaflies - Milk
22. Catch Twenty-Two - As The Footsteps Die Out Forever
23.Heft - Snot Rocket
24. The Jerkoffs - Up In Smoke
25. Limpmonger - Capture The Flag
26. Moral Crux - Strange World
27. Humble Beginnings - Activate
28. Ann Beretta -Hate Mail
29. The Frantics - Peer Pressure
30. Regan Squad - Stand Out
31. The Goons - Breakdown
32. The Suspects - New Dawn In The 21st Century

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4qhxe5r35l8345/letters_from_punksville.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment