Saturday, April 19, 2014

V/A - Punk Sucks (1995)


Another Comp? Of course! You can never go wrong with comps. I used to see this at "The Wall" (remember that store) all the time in the 90's. I would buy every punk comp that I saw in that place. But I never bought this one. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it was priced too high for a poor broke teenager like myself at the time? I did however end up buying it at a used record store many years later for a few bucks.

With an era that was flooded with comps, this stands out as a classic. Released on Liberation Records in 1995 (L-37801-2). As far as I can tell, there was only 1 CD pressing on this. Must have been a lot.

 http://www.mediafire.com/download/0m1dm27kg62dh5l/punk_sucks.zip

1 comment:

  1. Dude, any chance you could upload How Many Teeth Do You Have Vol 1 (1998, Moose Records) and Double Exposure and Expose Yourself and the Go-Kart Vs The Corporate Giant (Go-Kart Records) compilations if you have them? Cheers

    ReplyDelete