Saturday, April 19, 2014

V/A - Punk Sucks (1995)


Another Comp? Of course! You can never go wrong with comps. I used to see this at "The Wall" (remember that store) all the time in the 90's. I would buy every punk comp that I saw in that place. But I never bought this one. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it was priced too high for a poor broke teenager like myself at the time? I did however end up buying it at a used record store many years later for a few bucks.

With an era that was flooded with comps, this stands out as a classic. Released on Liberation Records in 1995 (L-37801-2). As far as I can tell, there was only 1 CD pressing on this. Must have been a lot.

 http://www.mediafire.com/download/0m1dm27kg62dh5l/punk_sucks.zip

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant music, I love that heady blend of sounds. you must try this Free Music Promotion which really helps to increase your traffic. Regards Musician Promote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, any chance you could upload How Many Teeth Do You Have Vol 1 (1998, Moose Records) and Double Exposure and Expose Yourself and the Go-Kart Vs The Corporate Giant (Go-Kart Records) compilations if you have them? Cheers

    ReplyDelete