Sunday, December 1, 2013

The 4-Squares - Save The Clock Tower CD

I picked this up off a message board a few years ago for $3. Wasnt sure what to expect, as the only reason I picked it up was because I needed 5 CD's to buy to get a special discount. I gave it a listen when it arrived, and didnt like it at first. Mainly because the rest of the sellers collection was pop punk. So I gave it a second listen a few months later and was surprised on how good I actually thought it was the second time around.

It's not pop punk. Or hard to find. But its a great release nontheless. Fast chaotic punk rock.

I'm not sure when this was released, and I'm pretty sure its a discography of sorts. I have seen a lot of these songs on comps and singles.


http://www.mediafire.com/?ibccimttvy6zz53

No comments:

Post a Comment