Friday, December 6, 2013

Whippersnapper - America's Favorite Pastime

Whippersnapper were a great melodic punk / pop punk band from the late 90's early 2000's. This is considered their first release, but I do believe there was one before this. I know I have MP3's of that somewhere.

I picked this up at Record & Tape Traders in Westminster MD about 10 years ago. I'm sure it was super cheap. That store was AMAZING at one point. The last year or so it was around it was horrible. Rumor had it that FYE purchased them. As there were about 10 R&TT around the area. For some reason it became a strictly top 40 CD store. I miss the golden years of that place. Enough with the nostalgia!

Released on Lobster Records in 1998. It was released on CD, and LP. (10006-2 for CD, and 10006-1 for LP) Probably 2000 or more pressed.

TRACK LISTING:
1 Two Of A Kind
2 Swing Shift
3 Stand Your Ground
4 Wrong Or Right
5 Bottom Line
6 Tragic Flaw
7 Alt.guitar.com
8 Perfect World
9 The System
10 Silent Crime
11 Tuesday Morning
12 Perceptions


http://www.mediafire.com/download/vx7qtq7aem1attl/whippersnapper.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment